YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Just not enough dive time.
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Have a look in Planned Trips - Andy P has one for Swanage coming up soon, there was a vacancy/place on Sat and a couple on Sunday, and I did hear a rumour that Lou was thinking/planning one for the April bank hols. But nothing concrete yet - nudge!!!
Other than that I suppose we could gig at Stoney some time soon, my son needs to test out his dry-suit to see if it fits/leaks.
Matt

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Imported post

Bloomin 'eck Matt!  Keep on nagging won't ya!

What about Canada in Oct??? No?

Still trying to find people to come with me....sniff.....

·
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Not for nothing am I known as a dog-with-a-bone, no replies required there. You've got some front girl - who banged on at me about bloody Wales untill I convinced myself it was a good idea, we shall see. Didnt think you'd mind if I 'volunteered' you, you are such a good organiser, grovel, grovel, well better than me anyway. Now where's the map to Wales, up North turn left before Liverpool isnt it?
Go on you know you want to organise us all.

Matt

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>Trying to get in to Horsea Friday at 9.00am but if that blows out we will probably end up at Stony

I want the slatwater to get the trim set up on my new dry suit (5mm Neopreen)

Your more than welcom but just to warn it is a kit check trip
so I will be faffing about with rigs and weighting for at least the first dive.

On the 22 there are spaces on Dive Eclips for the Teapot and Far Mulbury I think. Most of Pilot Divers are on the trip but I fly on the 23 so cant do that one. Depths are 10 and 12m I think.

We have quite a lot planned in the year out of Selsea in the 10 -30m range if your interested check out our web site

http://www.pilotdivers.com/

ATB

Mark Chase

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

Hi Abucksdiver.
Can you come out to play midweek?

Two of us can do 18/19/20th March and/or 25/26/27th March.
We want to dive from Selsea with Diveeclipse but need four for the boat to go out.

Replying to this post does not mean that I am a shandy drinker!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Imported post

We booked with Dave on Eclipse on the 20th April, Easter weekend..  Tea pot 18M and a nice little drift dive at Waldrens 14m.

Mark the Tea Pot is 18M and the Mallbery is 10-12M

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>Yeah its not the tea pot sorry it was Tank landing craft in 8m and far Mulbury in 12 on the 22nd March

I knew it began with a 'T' so dementure has not fully kicked in yet

Mark Chase

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Guys

I am taking 36 divers from my other club to Portland on the w/e 3-5 May. We will be diving around Portland concentrating on our beginers, proberably Dredger, Hood and a drift Sat 3rd. A few will do a Night dive on the Encuree Sat night.

Sunday Hood, Another + James Fennel and a Night Dive

Monday TBC and the M2

Now we will be using our own boats for most of that, but i will also be chartering to move all at once. If i have places at the last minet all are welcome.

Regards

Paul

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>36 Paul,,,,, u sucker for punishment , u r ,,,,,,

·
9,135 Posts
Imported post

Paul
I could be up for that, let me know if any spaces become available please. Probably only do 2 days though Sun/Mon,
would that be Ok.
Matt

1 - 14 of 14 Posts