YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
................finned backwards................twice :D

I only had borrowed PeeBee's BCD and Shiney_D's Cylinder as we were shore diving Chesil.

I decided to give it a go and by jove I did it :D

then to make sure.....I did it again :D

I'm sure that when I get back in the twins it will be a little more difficult.......but.....I've done it twice.....I can do it again :D

·
Dive tart, just can't say no :-)
9,453 Posts
You kept that quiet smart arse... just cos I can't do it with my fins (that's my excuse) at least I didn't have a 3 mile surface swim because of a crab! :teeth:

It was great meeting you Ian, thanks for helping make it a great day, as usual with any YD gig the combination of good company, crude humour, and diving always makes it good, add in some very nice scenery (yeah I know she was probably only 16 but fit or what? and I had a really good day.

·
Registered
7,628 Posts

I only had borrowed PeeBee's BCD and Shiney_D's Cylinder as we were shore diving Chesil.

I'm sure that when I get back in the twins it will be a little more difficult.......but.....I've done it twice.....I can do it again :D
the key is to not think about doing it - otherwise you won't.

:)

·
GUE Instructor
9,260 Posts

good for you grasshopper, keep at it :)

·
I like my login so much I put my name on it...
1,451 Posts
...add in some very nice scenery (yeah I know she was probably only 16 but fit or what? and I had a really good day.
Any pics of the wildlife???

Well done on the backward finning, still waiting to get a pair of jet fins myself, all in good time :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.