YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
I came, I saw, I dived
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard this on the news earlier,
“You encouraged them to hit each other even though they clearly did not want to do so.
“They were crying, they were hurt and they were upset but repeatedly you told them to punch and kick each other.
“You were cruel, you were callous and you were quite clearly causing the children to hurt each other for your own pleasure and that is one of the most disturbing aspects of this case.”
“She told officers it was character building and she had done the same for her own children. She could not see any harm at all in it and said it was hardening them up.”
Toddler fight mother is spared prison | Uk News | News | Telegraph

Whilst I accept I only know what the media are reporting, I can't believe that these women got away with what is basically a slap on the wrist. :angry:

If anyone knows the father, buy him a drink from me, I'm glad he had the balls to shop his wife and her family.

Lets hope the children are now safe.

·
Shipwrecked & Comatose, drinking fresh mango juice
2,614 Posts
quite - I understand he is in the forces though, possibly navy? They deserved a custodial sentence IMHO.

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts

·
Still wet behind the ears ;)
266 Posts
It saddens and angers me at leniancy shown towards these women -they should have been made examples of:angry:

Irfon.

·
Still wet behind the ears ;)
266 Posts
yep it beggars belief that they did it, and that they got off with it, but it does go hand in hand with another of todays stories BBC NEWS | Education | School exclusions go up again

Safe diving,
Steve
Yep, I saw this on this mornings news and it was reported as the schools were at fault for not being able to cope with the kids! It's about time that parents were held responsible for thir kids upbringing rather than blaming their failings on society and the schooling system.

Irfon

·
Registered
578 Posts
perhaps they were training them for thier first appearance on the jeremy kyle show, perhaps getting likkle chardonnay to "twat" young beckham is the first step on the way to becoming a "reality" tv star?

the scummy chavs that purport to be mothers were certainly not camera shy

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
story like this one appitamise the inability of this country to deal with its social problems !
and i dont even know how she can be classed as a mother treating her own flesh and blood in such a way !
this story more than sickens me it makes my blood boil !
but like everything else in our judicial system it fails to bring people to book for their crimes !
lets just hope she loses the kids for life as she obviously cant be trusted to provide a safe envioroment for them !
am also glad her hubby grassed her up to good on him !

·
Registered
54 Posts
Disbelief

and in the same news bulletin i heard, was a report of a man who got a 4 months prison sentence for cruelty to dogs....we live in a world with twisted values!!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
who won?
joking aside it the times we live in ,personaly i would have locked the bitches up for life no mother would do this. well not a normal one.
bet she is on the dole and lives in a council house ( not there is anything wrong with living in a council house).

·
YDs Most Southerly Monkey
6,434 Posts
Jesus, that's terrible. When I read stuff like this, I think of it as my kids at that age. Really upsetting. How callous and heartless and their poor bloody father too, realising his kids had been put through that.

·
Registered
12,457 Posts
What a disturbing story. I've often heard the excuse that children don't come with an instruction manual but any mother with the intelligence to walk upright must have known how wrong this is. I hope the children are well protected from those vile bitches.:angry:

·
No longer a Scapa Virgin
2,115 Posts
What a disgraceful story,In my job we see all levels of society and I appreciate that what some people consider normal behaviour others would think outragous but surely, as Frosty says, anyone with any amount of common sense must realise that this is totally unacceptable behaviour in what is supposed to be the civilised world!

·
13.05.2012 QPRmageddon Day
1,948 Posts
Also in the story, it came out that she ended her relationship with the father by text whilst he was serving in Iraq.....class.
On the plus side , the kids were placed with their dad and his parents:)

·
Registered
759 Posts
Also in the story, it came out that she ended her relationship with the father by text whilst he was serving in Iraq.....class.
Wow, nice, thats low.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
A really sad and shocking story.

It doesnt pay to think too hard about it. Can you imagine the trauma the kids went through. Don't forget that they will have had to have been interviewed by joint investigation trained police and social services officers.

The cost of prosecution and service time will run to many thousands of pounds too.

If they were accussed of setting dogs on each other they would be banned from keeping animals for life.

Did you see the state of them on telly? Absolute lowlife Chav scum!

·
Registered
759 Posts
yes i saw them, got to say though didn't surprise me. :angry:

·
Registered
311 Posts
At the very least all four of the slags should have been prevented from breeding by being sterilised - preferably without anaestetic and in public in Trafalgar Square! :angry:

Just hope that the local lads who know where they live will do the decent thing and "fix" them with a stanley knife and some long nose pliers.

Pikey, chav, Lambert & Butler scum! :angry:

Kev.

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
It saddens and angers me at leniancy shown towards these women -they should have been made examples of:angry:

Irfon.
I'd say they should have been punished, but not made an example of. To me that implies a special punishment that may be over that which may be applied to others guilty of the same crime.

However I'm not sure what punishment could be applied to these people which would not cause further damage one way or another to the children.

Adrian

1 - 20 of 29 Posts