YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am looking to use my TomTom One next month when the family Wilbo go away on a little tour of France (and prob Switzerland/Alps).. Has anyone used their TomTom abroad?

If so: How well did it work? Which map/CD/Product did you buy? What did it cost you? Does anyone have a copy/original for sale?

I'm looking for something that will at least show us where we are, how to get somewhere else interesting - via POIs and that doesn't cost the earth..

Help me YD! :embarassed:

:)

·
Technical caver
813 Posts
I used my TomTom one European edition in June and July it was very good even down to navigating through the back streets of Besancon and small roads in the back woods of the Doubs.It even found restaurants and petrol stations in out of the way areas.

Andrew.

·
Registered
5,271 Posts
I've got the TomTom 910 which we used down in the South of France last year. What can I say, it was absolutely fan-bloody-tastic. It had all the smallest tracks mapped, and even knew what the smallest/narrowist roads were called. Twas bought especially for the holiday, and it worked perfectly.

D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.