YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I haven't been on YD for a couple of years (blimey it's grown!), but thought I would put a post here before trying ebay.

I have a liveaboard voucher which entitles the holder to a Free Trip from Tony Backhurst Scuba Ltd. It can be used against any NORTHERN Egyptian Red Sea Liveaboard.

Expiry Date 31/12/07

Non transferable to another holiday.

Unfortunately I am unable to use this voucher and so would like to sell it on.

These liveaboards retail at about £850 or thereabouts, I am willing to consider offers so you could bag yourself a real bargain.

If anyone is interested could they please PM me.

Many thanks
Sue

·
A Moderate from 04/01/07-24/12/12
11,804 Posts

Hi Sue

Can you confirm categorically that the voucher is transferable to another person.

The reason I ask is that when I had a similar thing with TB, the voucher was for me only, on another holiday

Thanks
Mal

·
A Moderate from 04/01/07-24/12/12
11,804 Posts
Not for the North, Fi.

In my experience of TB he has not given a completely transferable voucher, hence the question, so it may be advisable for potential buyers to check first...I presume that if there were any trouble with the redemption you would be happy to refund the purchaser?

Rgrds
Mal

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have spoken to Tony Backhurst and they confirm that it is transferable.

If anyone is seriously interested I will give them the voucher details and they can call TB to confirm for themselves. Am also happy to answer any questions over the phone if anyone requires further reassurance.

Regards
Sue

1 - 8 of 8 Posts