YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
GUE Instructor
9,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having left a kit bag containing a bunch of stuff at the NDAC at the end of tech1, I was lucky enough that tootricky was there the very next day and able to pick it up for me.

He then took it to work, had it packaged up, and posted out to me. It arrived safe and sound this morning. Now I can download the profiles from Tech1 and see how truly horrific they were

Great stuff, cheers fella!

Garf

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
He then took it to work, had it packaged up, and posted out to me. It arrived safe and sound this morning. Now I can download the profiles from Tech1 and see how truly horrific they were
Good effort from YD, again.

Garf, can you send me the profile .sdm files so that I can import them and pretend that I was as good as you :D

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Having left a kit bag containing a bunch of stuff at the NDAC at the end of tech1, I was lucky enough that tootricky was there the very next day and able to pick it up for me.

Great stuff, cheers fella!

Garf
No problem mate, just one of the perks of working for a logistics company :D

·
the kind of human wreckage that you love
11,983 Posts
YD, and YDers are great :thumbsup:

Not only has my diving benefited from many marvellous, helpful, friendly and generous YDers but my life in general has definitely been enhanced from meeting such a fantastic bunch :teeth:

Talking of which ...
Frosty, are you in need of your twin 10s?
Digger, are you needing any of you kit back or shall I just move it with me ? :)

·
Please delete all my posts
12,604 Posts
YD, and YDers are great :thumbsup:

Not only has my diving benefited from many marvellous, helpful, friendly and generous YDers but my life in general has definitely been enhanced from meeting such a fantastic bunch :teeth:

Talking of which ...
Frosty, are you in need of your twin 10s?
Digger, are you needing any of you kit back or shall I just move it with me ? :)

well if frosty does need them back I can collect from yoyu at wraysbury and give them back on the way to porthkerris on 22nd jun.

·
Atomic Blonde and Midjit Idjit
16,469 Posts
I bought a twinset last weekend off Lee B and it will be with me at the Farnes next weekend courtesy of Triplefin. YD is great - not just for this, but for all the reasons Sixsquid mentioned too :)

Hxxx

·
11,983 Posts
well if frosty does need them back I can collect from yoyu at wraysbury and give them back on the way to porthkerris on 22nd jun.
That would be fantastic :thumbsup: Thanks :teeth:

Of course I was weedling my way into being put up in Devon for a bit :p but life is pretty mad and now I'm going to the Red Sea end of June :D with Vonny :D :D

Life is cool :cool:

PS. Who's Yoyu ? ;) Was that me bouncing up and down with excitement last week? LOL
Cos of my holiday of course but the Full Fat Coke Break certainly made me PMSL :D

·
Please delete all my posts
12,604 Posts
That would be fantastic :thumbsup: Thanks :teeth:

Of course I was weedling my way into being put up in Devon for a bit :p but life is pretty mad and now I'm going to the Red Sea end of June :D with Vonny :D :D
Life is cool :cool:

PS. Who's Yoyu ? ;) Was that me bouncing up and down with excitement last week? LOL
Cos of my holiday of course but the Full Fat Coke Break certainly made me PMSL :D

you can go off people you know:)

·
11,983 Posts
you can go off people you know:)
It was brilliant :teeth: Between you and Kirstie (Archimedes thread) I have split my sides with laughter this week :D

Bloody mess of intestines all over the carpet :redface:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts