YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
R.I.P.
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where i can get those small pressure relief valves, similar to the ones fitted on the Greenforce range of torches?

I've tried Maplins, and RS, but couldn't see anything that looks similar.

Also, does anyone know what pressure they release at?

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
I tried to find something like this last year when I was making a battery housing for a friends radio controlled boat. In the end I just fitted a bleed screw that you could open while charging as I couldn't find a valve. I did think about ringing Rob Lumb and asking about the greenforce one, but in the end went with a bleed screw.

Are they actually proper overpressure valves, or are thay just one-way valves that allow gas out but not water in?

·
R.I.P.
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i don't know if they are proper over pressure valves, but the smallest i can find are the ones fitted to reg first stages. Are you ok for a chat if i give you a call in a minute?

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
That site is brilliant steve6690, much more help than I was! :embarassed:

While we are here, does that same site sell the stainless steel catches like the Salvo/Halcyon canisters use? I couldn't see any and my german isn't good enough to search with the right word!

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
That site is brilliant steve6690, much more help than I was! :embarassed:

While we are here, does that same site sell the stainless steel catches like the Salvo/Halcyon canisters use? I couldn't see any and my german isn't good enough to search with the right word!
I've had a look and can't see them anywhere..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.