YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you that know him, we have spotted Trebor staring in a spoof TV advert that follows up the paint advert where the estate gets a new coat.

If you imagine him talking about his lost scooter the resemblance becomes even more obvious :)

YouTube - PAINT ADVERT SPOOF

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
For those of you that know him, we have spotted Trebor staring in a spoof TV advert that follows up the paint advert where the estate gets a new coat.

If you imagine him talking about his lost scooter the resemblance becomes even more obvious :)

YouTube - PAINT ADVERT SPOOF
Yes I saw a similar glazed expression on him when Chunderfish was working out their deco plan :D

Safe diving,
Steve

·
10,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes I saw a similar glazed expression on him when Chunderfish was working out their deco plan :D

Safe diving,
Steve
The one Tuesday was even better :) to save time hanging onto the bumpy shotline at the end of the dive they did their deep stops on the way down :)

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
The one Tuesday was even better :) to save time hanging onto the bumpy shotline at the end of the dive they did their deep stops on the way down :)
Fantastic :D do you think it will catch on? ;)

Safe diving,
Steve

·
10,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fantastic :D do you think it will catch on? ;)

Safe diving,
Steve
I dunno, but after i went past them in my normal careful way, i turned around to see Lady Chunderfish waving her fist at me :eek:mg:

In my defence we were heading down to a wreck that we beleve still has its Bell on it :) Somwhere :)

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
I dunno, but after i went past them in my normal careful way, i turned around to see Lady Chunderfish waving her fist at me :eek:mg:

In my defence we were heading down to a wreck that we beleve still has its Bell on it :) Somwhere :)
Excellent, I'm surprised at Di waving a fist at you though as she usually follows your line doesn't she?......even when she's not your buddy ;)

Safe diving,
Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.