YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Hello all,

Just a tought, last year after a week of diving trimix I had pain in airway. What I tought was, as for a trimix dive you end up doing lot of deco on high oxygen mix, I blames it on more on oxygen. Could it be the problem comming from oxygen and not from helium. Andy I am not trying to contradict you, just a tought as I never heard about this.....from my ignorance.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Hello Prog,

If it was me I would go for a good diving doctor, I had same problem when I had a bad shoulder injury but now I am fine with tech diving. Choosing a good doc is very inportant as many will try to cover their ass with saying do not dive trimix.

A question...can people suffering from ashma use pure oxygen as I think I read it some where or was it something else? And if yes, if you deco at max Ppo2 1.4 would it be same as diving on air to depth? People who suffer from asmha there are many degrees of level they suffer it?

Regards

Pierre

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.