YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
missing the water
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know anywhere that will do me a mix fill in west Sussex. We move to selsey tomorrow & I'm booked on a 40m dive next week & would like to do it on trimix.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Although I live in London, now work in W Sussex and have been looking for dive schools, clubs etc too. These guys probably know the county and may be able to offer advice as to where you can source a mix fill in W Sussex - Sussex Scuba at Mike's Waterfront Warehouse 122, Queens Road, East Grinstead,West Sussex. RH19 1BD Tel: 01342 312622. Although I may be wrong as im still getting to know the area, isn't Selsey close (ish) to Portsmouth, if so maybe try Triton Scuba (023) 92 838773) who have some techies in the team including a TDI Trimix instructor, hopefully he will know who can sort you out

·
Mr potty mouth: Sweeping generalist...............
2,382 Posts
Chichester SAC are fairly active and I know good people out there.
If you are more a DIY type then South Coast Charters run out of East Beach in Selsey.

·
missing the water
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I went into mulberry divers last time we went down & they don't do mix any more :-(
It maybe a trip to andark then n

·
2,382 Posts
No they don't. But Mulberry divers in Selsey say they do - but you have to book it in advance rather than turn up and get a fill then and there....dunno if they still do.
I got a walk in fill of 18/30 from Lancing in March.. Has this changed of late?

·
Naturally blonde - please type slowly
680 Posts
I got a walk in fill of 18/30 from Lancing in March.. Has this changed of late?
Really? At Ocean View? They don't advertise it very well if so as it's not on their website and they certainly haven't been offering it when I've been in....but if you got He from there then I'll be wrong. Must be new I guess. Good to know if they do now. How much are they charging?

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Really? At Ocean View? They don't advertise it very well if so as it's not on their website and they certainly haven't been offering it when I've been in....but if you got He from there then I'll be wrong. Must be new I guess. Good to know if they do now. How much are they charging?
Haven't been there for a while but I seem to recall it being 2p/litre for He and 1p for O2. Their number is on the link.... ;)

·
2,382 Posts
Haven't been there for a while but I seem to recall it being 2p/litre for He and 1p for O2. Their number is on the link.... ;)
Defo had HE in march, prices sound about right and they were able to nail a hot fill to 1% on a top up fill.
given the rarity I would pay more just for getting it beach side.
P

Reactions: Imogen

·
Naturally blonde - please type slowly
680 Posts
Defo had HE in march, prices sound about right and they were able to nail a hot fill to 1% on a top up fill.
given the rarity I would pay more just for getting it beach side.
P
Interesting...used to be my club - I'm obviously not special enough :D Or maybe they preferred me narked!! Will check that out for interest - thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts