YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

OK boys and girls. Pete has asked me to post this trip as he is booked but cant go due to his Delta comitments. The trip is open to Trimix divers only who can organise this type of dive and are not looking for others to look after them.

A regular buddy Trimix pair would be best but two experianced individuals would also fit the bill. There will be NO build up dives its streight into 60+m day one so you will be expected to be dived in and arrive with sets and deco gas to dive. Potential day one dive sites will be sorted nearer to the date.

Trip Details

1 week live-aboard on MV Salutay            

Board Thursday 5th August – Return Thursday 12th August

Boarding at Port Patrick or as close as possible.

NOTE: I understand its board in the evening sleep on the trip over to Ireland and dive the next morning

Cost is £805 all food included

Gas cost on board is 1p for O2 and 2p for He. There are 2 compressors and a Haskell. They tend to do re-mixes which keeps the cost down so best to use Heliair.

Salutay will be working from the Malin area.

Wrecks will be in the 60-80mtr range. Probably diving the Justicia, Empire Heritage and some Deadlight subs

See below for info

www.salutay.com

ATB

Mark Chase

·
Registered
616 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mark Chase @ Jan. 31 2004,14:40)]Salutay will be working from the Malin area.

Wrecks will be in the 60-80mtr range. Probably diving the Justicia, Empire Heritage and some Deadlight subs
<font color='#0000FF'>recommend this trip,these wrecks are the dogs.
if you get into malin i will see you for a beer.
40m + vis,enjoy and take a camera!
cheers
barrie

·
Registered
280 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>gived on the salutay a few times and freda is one stunning cook
you will enjoy whoever takes the plage
cheers
dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts