YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

Trip, to dive the Scylla

Are there any YD’ers in the Plymouth area that fancies putting together a dive trip on the Scylla for say a Saturday 2 dives of even a full weekend at the end of May beginning of June.  

And yes I being lazy, but I working out of suitcase back and forth to France over the next month. So I’m not going to get much time..

Anyway it someone wants to take up this splendid offer I will take 3 places..  

Sean

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
Imported post

Sean

I think you will find this hard, thats a Bank Holiday. If you look here, you might find a last minute space.

Adrian

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Imported post

thanks, I'm not just looking for the bank holiday any weekend July will do..  I was just looking to hook up with a few people from here..  Just a thought

Ps who on the list would you recommend

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
Imported post

Sean

Try any of the boats through Deep Blue, YDers had Venture after Easter. Also Furious, Storm, Maid Maggie I have used or heard good things.

Doug Parker is Plymouth based, he may be back in the water then.

Adrian

·
Registered
797 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>Try giving Peter at Eddystone Dive Charters a ring, mob. 07930109216 home.01752295684. I would have thought that most charters are booked up for w/ends.

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sean @ April 26 2004,18:52)]thanks, I'm not just looking for the bank holiday any weekend July will do..  I was just looking to hook up with a few people from here..  
<font color='#000080'>Hi Sean,

I'm in Plymouth over the weekend of July 16/17/18 diving with a Fish in the City. If you are about I'm sure we could hook up for a beer! If you're interested and  want details of the trip, let me know. Just a thought..

All the best,

Ian

·
Team Starburst
5,275 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#736AFF'>Sean (and anyone else)
We have four spaces on 3&4 July, plus Friday is free ( we have an option to book the boat, I have 3 interested but need 4 divers)

Scylla will be dived on Sat or Sun

PM or email me if you require more information

Ian

·
Founder Member of the 'Viet Taff'
1,523 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF0000'>We have 4 spaces on the 3/4th July on Venture, where one of the dives will be Scylla and hopefully the Maine, more than welcome or anyone else for that matter.

We have 2 spaces on this Friday on Venture - Rosehill and Scylla

I have a space for this Saturday with Pete Fegus (Venture again - we are a little biased and always use Pete) - we can find you a buddy on board, Scylla and the Layne are the plan.

If anyone is interested, PM or email me [email protected]

Paul Chard

·
Street Cleansing Operative
4,427 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>I think I'll take two places if they're available. Paul, I've PM'd you.

·
Founder Member of the 'Viet Taff'
1,523 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF0000'>I've replied ! Sold, that still leaves 2

1 - 13 of 13 Posts