YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow divers!
New to this forum.
I've never been away on my own before, but a trip has come up with a company called Big Fish Expeditions. It's in Mexico for the end of July. I was just wondering if a trip like this would be ok on my own, and if anyone knows of the company and if they're ok?
Thanks!
Emma

·
All men are created equal, then some become Toads.
903 Posts
Hi fellow divers!
New to this forum.
I've never been away on my own before, but a trip has come up with a company called Big Fish Expeditions. It's in Mexico for the end of July. I was just wondering if a trip like this would be ok on my own, and if anyone knows of the company and if they're ok?
Thanks!
Emma
mate i was in mexico in august 2012 and most of the hotel reps were selling dives with whale sharks so don't panic shop around get best cheapest price as they will nearly all use same boats to see the whales from memory i think was £200pp to dive with whale sharks from the hotel reps thompson/firstchoice and they did promise refunds if no whales sharks sighting ???

"but never took them up on it as i'm not really a fish and flowers diver " i like my rusty bits and it wasn't a diving holiday and i was with the wife and we was hunting pyramids and so on plus jungle treks and night clubs till 5am in cancun but i did dive in a cenote "god it stunk they don't smell like that on tv but the vis was good "

1 - 2 of 2 Posts