YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Street Cleansing Operative
4,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Since I last dived (a month ago!) I have had a leaky drysuit repaired, bought a new computer (Aladin Air Z Nitrox - very trick), got new gauges and completely reconfigured my kit. I am obviously desperate to get wet but am working every weekend until the Stoney gig on 21st February.

That's just too far away.

Is there anyone that can go for a dive next Tuesaday (10th)? It's a kit tester so I won't want to be doing anything drastic. Capernwray or Eccy Delph are favourites (can't believe I just said that!).

Fingers crossed!  

·
4,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Timing @ Feb. 07 2004,13:37)]raging ear infection
You mean Jo says "No"!  

Never mind. Anyone else?

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Well Mark, On Tuesday eve we've planned a night dive to Loch Long. Not a perfect place to test kit, in the dark, but if your up for it? You can stop over at our house on Tuesday night.

Dave C

·
Registered
321 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Hi Mark

Hopefully i will be popping up to the Cape with my buddy for a dive on the 10th if you wanna join us. Nothing special, i will just be using a 12ltr and having a bimble around.  Weather permitting of course

Regards
Balders
[email protected]

·
4,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Dave, I have to work a morning shift on Wednesday, which means being in at stupid o'clock, so will have to pass on your kind offer.

Balders, sounds spot on that. PM me with a mobile number that I can call you on on the day and I'll see you there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts