YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed this on a Mil Aviation Forum. Unfortunately I missed it the first time around but by all accounts it was an excellent programme.

For all those who missed this excellent 2003 documentary, it's being repeated this Saturday, Set the video for BBC2 Saturday 2nd June 2000-2100

Regards

·
Just another pikey diver...
1,993 Posts
Thanks - well spotted. Shame it clashes with Dr Who - thank goodness for recorder thingies!!

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
Yes, it was very good ........... don't think I would have been brave enough!

·
Registered
452 Posts
dr who - t

talking clashing with Dr Who has anyone heard rumours that the director was talking about scrapping Dr Who whilst it is still popular? they were talking about it on our local radio yesterday am. Dr Who is great it is the one programme in the week that we all sit down and watch as a family

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
talking clashing with Dr Who has anyone heard rumours that the director was talking about scrapping Dr Who whilst it is still popular? they were talking about it on our local radio yesterday am. Dr Who is great it is the one programme in the week that we all sit down and watch as a family
Oh no ............. maybe the director is a genetically altered Dalek? Pesky Daleks, can't be trusted, you know?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.