YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Twin 16lts - new in January 02 clean until next year and tested til 2008. Bought from Brian at Aquanauts- selling as too heavy for me. Also I am not going to get the use out of them. Currently marked up for trimix. They have seen little use and are in perfect condition - Agir manifold and 3inch bands-very substantial. Looking for a good offer on these as almost brand new. Due to weight then collection only or suitable dive site. £300ono

Also selling Halcyon Explorer 55 - bought in feb 2007- been used a grand total of 3 times. Again perfect condition- as good as new.

Bargin for somebody - so if interested then please Pm me.

NOW SOLD

·
Utrinque Paratus
6,077 Posts
where are you in the country

Graham

·
Team Tricky: Diving with Twins
3,004 Posts
At a guess I'd say Chalfont St. Peter ;)

·
Utrinque Paratus
6,077 Posts
Chalfont St. Peter is where? thats like me saying bassintern ?

Graham

·
Utrinque Paratus
6,077 Posts
to far for me now if it was south coast :)

Graham

·
Utrinque Paratus
6,077 Posts

·
Team Tricky: Diving with Twins
3,004 Posts
just going to check a few things then i might take MJH up on her suggestion
You might be a little late Graham - tootricky claims to have beaten you to it.

·
Utrinque Paratus
6,077 Posts
You might be a little late Graham - tootricky claims to have beaten you to it.

thats OK I'll just get a second pair of 18's, Ive had 15's and didn't like the buoyancy of them, thought the 16's might be better

Graham

·
Registered
5,258 Posts
Beaten to it

Bugger! Just seen this post - I'm after 16's (I tried lifting 18's and those were just too heavy for me!).

·
Utrinque Paratus
6,077 Posts
Bugger! Just seen this post - I'm after 16's (I tried lifting 18's and those were just too heavy for me!).
get to the gym :D

Graham

·
Utrinque Paratus
6,077 Posts
Could always get you a set delivered, you could be the proud owner of a brand new shiney set in about... 3 days. :)
Have you still got that tatty pair of 18's you were trying to sell me for £300 :D

or can you get hold of twin 12's 300 bar?? i have asked a nice man but he's very busy

Graham

·
UK GUE Instructor
1,448 Posts
Have you still got that tatty pair of 18's you were trying to sell me for £300 :D

or can you get hold of twin 12's 300 bar?? i have asked a nice man but he's very busy

Graham
Lol tatty, brand spanking new mate!!! but it was £400 and sorry sold them at the weekend.

Can get you twin 300s no problem, 3 days, but Graham, are you sure you want them??? Have you tried a set yet? I think Diving Dingo has a set of 300 10s you could borrow to get a kinda feel for what they might be like first.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts