YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
"Dyson with Death" diver!
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I would prefer to swap for 232 bar 7's but would sell if i can get an amount that means i can buy similar without more outlay.
These are Faber 300 bar with MDE manifold and banded.
They ARE out of test but will get them tested if requested. I do have boots for them if wanted.

·
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
for the love of god, would have had those off you too! can i ask why you didn't get on with 'em?
They belong to big T and she is negatively bouyant using them without a weightbelt. She has tried 232's and finds them just right....so if anyone uses 232's and wears 5 kilos or more then they would be ideal to allow you to take lead off your weightbelt.

·
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What make are the bands?

How much are you looking for?
They have no name on them but they do the job, ie..hold the cylinders tight and dont rust. Does a name really mean that much to you unless of course you are a DIR'er:wink:

I would prefer to do a swap but if you know of someone selling 232 bar 7's, i want only enough to buy those. So if you buy some yourself for £100 then i will swap you...

·
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no takers then?

·
princess pixie
374 Posts
i really need to swap these cylinders. Nothing wrong with them, i just sink like a brick and with no weight belt. So if anyone knows someone who carries weight with twin 232's these would be ideal.
trace x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.