YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
currently offshore, please leave a message
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi,

I am looking at buying a new twinset and I will have to pay for and arrange for postage seen as they won't fit in a post box LOL.  who are the best people to courier with i.e who will take it and how much do you think it will cost to get them delivered they are steel 12s.

asking for info

DD

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Imported post

cost me £250 including delivery for twin 10's courierd to my work.  They have modular valves (which made them a wee bit more expensive).  Give Chris Denney a call and ask him who he uses 01642 486666 (scary, i know the number off the top of my head, gods i spend waaay too much money with him) .  I swear it is around about £7.  Parcel force would be the other bet.  I have heard of people posting kayaks all over the country.

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
Imported post

DD

Kent Diving are doing twin 12.2 fabers for 289 inc postage. Dont know what manifold they use though.

Adrian

·
"Three sheds"
12,688 Posts
Imported post

I got mine from Kent for £264 at the show. Might be worth asking them for the same deal. Manifold is San-o-sub (I think - as they're in the car at the mo and it's too grim to go out side and check)

Laters,
   Janos

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Just looked at the parcel2go people and the max weight is 25Kg, I would think twin 12's are heavier than that.  Looked at the Parcel force website and it all depends on the distance and which service.  There is a table you add the information to and it calculates it for you.

Might it not be cheaper to pick them up.

Fiona

·
"hardly ever here"
799 Posts
Imported post

from the title i thought this might be a thread about a difficult birth!  

1 - 7 of 7 Posts