YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Gone...and probably best forgotten
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

as previously said...

7th sept '03.  booked for myself and a lad at work.  any others wishing to join should ring deep blue.

andy

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hi Andy,

the antibiotics seem to have cleared the ear up so I've booked a place, have you left any portholes for me

·
Gone...and probably best forgotten
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

Righty-ho.

So far we have -
me
our kid
dave haigh
jay
steve s
nig w (if he gets off work and books in time)

meet at the dive centre at around the 9am mark.

andy

·
Registered
281 Posts
Imported post

I've booked myself on this one - let's hope the viz isn't blown out by then. Although there's a certain north-eastern integrity in diving in 25cm. See y'all then.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Imported post

Attention all. I was in Tynemouth today and the water up there is like oxtail soup. Cold. With a 2m swell. I would strongly suggest a phone call to Deep Blue the day before the dive for an up to date report on weather/sea conditions - and not wishing to be a pessimist, I'd think of a plan 'B' as well just in case.

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PaulC @ Aug. 31 2003,21:00)]Attention all. I was in Tynemouth today and the water up there is like oxtail soup. Cold. With a 2m swell. I would strongly suggest a phone call to Deep Blue the day before the dive for an up to date report on weather/sea conditions - and not wishing to be a pessimist, I'd think of a plan 'B' as well just in case.
<font color='#000080'>This is not good I have a space already booked for my porthole
 on a serious note could anyone going post a definite meet time and also if it's on or not as I may not be able to ring deep blue to confirm as I have copped for a day at Alton towers with the family on the sat as pennance

·
3,293 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Hi

Apparently I've been booked on this. Look forward to seeing you all (and Jay, you ARE only taking one set of cylinders
Those valve guards don't half make 'em heavy y'know)

Andy

·
3,293 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Heads Up @ Sep. 02 2003,23:45)]I only GOT one set of cyliners mate!
<font color='#0000FF'>Hi

Did you just borrow that spare set at Farnes then or have I had too much JD

Andy

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

Well guys, all I can say is enjoy. It was great diving last time, and I'd have booked on as soon as were it not for me going to Menorca. Oh yes, a week in the sun.

The boys at Deep Blue are spot on, so if there's a possible site, they'll find it.

Have a good one.

Digs.

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

Well guys, all I can say is enjoy. It was great diving last time, and I'd have booked on as soon as were it not for me going to Menorca. Oh yes, a week in the sun.

The boys at Deep Blue are spot on, so if there's a possible site, they'll find it.

Have a good one.

Digs.

·
Concreting the world!
767 Posts
Imported post

I was in my LDS (South Tyneside) today and they have cancelled all of this weekends dive charters, the sea is now flat calm but the water looks like very milky coffee. It might be worth speaking to Scott before the weekend.

Cheers

Simon

·
Premium Member
5,739 Posts
Imported post

I'm now off this trip as my company is having a FSA (Financial Services Authority) audit in a fortnight and one of my firms have been selected for inspection so I'll be working flat out to get them up to spec. If the trip goes ahead, have a good one!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts