YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
GUE Tech instructor
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

SOLD OUT

For those of you who were unable to attend the Global Diving Conference in Kiel last weekend, you missed an opportunity to see an hour-long presentation on UK cave diving given by Christine Grosart.

This is available as a DVD from here:

Home - Chris Grosart

It gives a fantastic overview of the techniques, some footage of caves that, as far as we know, have never been filmed before, interviews with explorers such as Rick Stanton and Clive Westlake, and an overview of the four caving areas in the UK.

This took us over a year to make, and a lot of hard work, but I hope you'll agree that it was worth it!

Best wishes,

Rich

·
Registered
79 Posts
Mine arrived the other day, fingers crossed for footage of Boreham (on the disk cover I think) and Hurtle (Ive stuck my head in that one with a mask and snorkel....didn't see a great deal to be honest!).

·
Registered
5,548 Posts
I'm waiting for mine as well. I've also enquired about the try-caving days that are also offered on the website. :)
Soggy, follow these instructions:

Go to Delta Airlines web site
Book ticket* to Gainsville, FL
Remember the ESTA (or the Alamo, I have forgotten :)
Ask Martin nicely if he has a day free
Do the dive!

Cheers, Chris

*PS book at least 10 days leave as you'll be staying for the full course guaranteed.

·
A VS Cash Cow
17,832 Posts
Soggy, follow these instructions:

Go to Delta Airlines web site
Book ticket* to Gainsville, FL
Remember the ESTA (or the Alamo, I have forgotten :)
Ask Martin nicely if he has a day free
Do the dive!

Cheers, Chris

*PS book at least 10 days leave as you'll be staying for the full course guaranteed.
Very true but I believe the difference would be a couple of grand.....and I'm interested in trying something a little different first :)

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
Note: Chris G does 'CAVING' trips not CAVE DIVING trips!!

Regards

1 - 15 of 15 Posts