40 litres of trox €30
Night in hotel £120
Weather report - priceless......

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

·
PADI Internet Specialty Diver
10,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nah. If its too bad (will ring Mike tomorrow I think) we will go look at some properties in Brighton area. Moving back late August - can't stand this diving desert any longer :(

Chris

·
Please delete all my posts
12,604 Posts
Lots of comments about that avatar............why? Who is it? Definitley aint Monty as I would have recognised him.
GI3 I beleive, the self styled god of GUE ( i.e. the dick that gave it a bad name). and that is not an anti DIR pop its an anti GI3 pop. :)

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
And you want to move back to the UK Chris ? :)

·
10,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And you want to move back to the UK Chris ? :)
I don't think I can cope with any more dead-tree and a lone perch, two beer bottles and a dead rat dives in the lake.

Chris

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Well, looks like the weather is here early. Wind is picking up here when it wasn't forecast until later tomorrow.

Been colder and grey all day too, when they said sunny spells. Bum. Happy Bank hols...

·
10,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Matt PMed me earlier to say the dive is on. The stuff is in the car now. I bloody well hope so. This will be the third time I have lugged 100Kg of kit half way across bloody europe to be told the bloody weather is too bloody ruff to go out. Pisses me off so it does. We could have been in the bloody south of bloody france diving the bloody wrecks in bloody good vis wiht bloody good food instead of bloody chavs and shit food in bloody inglind with its bloody shit roads and bloody expensive every bloody thing.

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
Matt PMed me earlier to say the dive is on. The stuff is in the car now. I bloody well hope so. This will be the third time I have lugged 100Kg of kit half way across bloody europe to be told the bloody weather is too bloody ruff to go out. Pisses me off so it does. We could have been in the bloody south of bloody france diving the bloody wrecks in bloody good vis wiht bloody good food instead of bloody chavs and shit food in bloody inglind with its bloody shit roads and bloody expensive every bloody thing.
Well we have to put up with it all the time, at least you get to go home :D

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
You mean it's not really Matt:eek: :D
Matt and GI3 were the first test tube twins........................with a 40 year gap between births obviously ;)

Safe diving,
Steve

·
10,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just texed Mike to check and he's not sure - ring bloody saturday. Bloody useless bloody weather I could be on the beach surrounded by nubile titties and with a cold beer in me hand watching the bloody med lapping on the golden bloody sand...

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Just texed Mike to check and he's not sure - ring bloody saturday. Bloody useless bloody weather I could be on the beach surrounded by nubile titties and with a cold beer in me hand watching the bloody med lapping on the golden bloody sand...
Ahhh - your diving with Sussex Mike? And Matt is on the boat, is he? Blow out guaranteed. Head south, dear boy.

Never seen a trip where Mike has actually got YD-ers out the harbour - Matt is usually in the vicinity :D

·
10,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Never seen a trip where Mike has actually got YD-ers out the harbour ....
We got out last time. Cracking vis flat calm. Kelly's inflator packed up - didn't dive.

Bloody inglish diving.

Chris

1 - 20 of 24 Posts