YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

The water looked so good here :finally decided to take the plunge.

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Yes Simon, we are all here.  Don't be shy and ask away.

Oh and welcome to YD.

Fiona

·
Registered
280 Posts
Imported post

Goodness me!!  People join this place all the time don't they???

Hello Simon, welcome to YD...I'm also quite new but I'm now starting to feel like an old timer (which I am in a way)....

·
The brains & beauty behind 'Kinky Divers'
1,585 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#8D38C9'>welcome, welcome!
come on in the water's lovely!

Blanaid

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Simon,

Welcome aboard the good-ship YD mate! Get in amongst it and enjoy - and get your aris on a wet with us soon! See the Planned Trips section and wack yer name down for the YD-Stock 2 Anglesey bash!

Cheers,

·
Shipwrecked & Comatose, drinking fresh mango juice
2,614 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#810541'>well hello there, welcome ............

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
Those are my principles. And if you don't like them, I've got others.
Am I right in thinking that is from the late, great Eric Morecambe?

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

welcome simon
there is something for everyone in here and the water is lovely (and cold!)
jules
x

·
Registered
95 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#728FCE'>Simon, welcome from another newbie!!!

Just remeber, if your in over your depth, your just about right...i think?

·
Exiled in Scotland...
6,286 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hi Simon,

Welcome aboard, matey. You'll find everyone on this board very friendly and approachable. We are always willing to help with information you might need/want. There are trips organised which your very welcome to join. As Bren has said, run your mouse down to Planned Trips and get your name down for anything that takes your Fancy. Don't see anything you like? near you? then orgainse something! Just provisionally book a trip, put out the work and it will soon fill up. As I'm sure Bren once coined, You orgainse the Play, They'll orgainise the Pay. We have started a gathering this year. We had our first one last month at Stoney Cove organised by Mark Davies. It was fantastice meeting all those divers who I've only chatted to through this forum. We've got another organised for July at Anglessey. Its on Holyhead, and it you fancy meeting all those divers your going to get to know over the next few months, then put your name down. All the details are in the Planned Trips Thread.

Hope to see you soon,

Dave C

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

Hi Simon,
don't forget to post summat about yerself, Quals, likes dislikes, where you dive (whereabouts you are too) all that jazz ...
And our motto here is "the only daft question is the one you didn't ask" so you won't get "handbagged" here (you'll get that cultural reference when you've read a few more posts)
Chee-az
Stevil

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Hi Simon

Welcome
 a location and a bit of background helps as you will probably get someone from the same area offering a dip in the briney- ahhh unless they like fresh water.

Dive safe

paul

·
To dive or not to dive - that's not even an option
2,998 Posts
Imported post

Hi Simon

Remember you can drown in a foot of water, so no matter how good it looks, take as much dive kit as your trainees can possibly carry for you!

James  

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Dude,

That's some CV!

Simon Moore

And I creased-up at this from your profile:

"Came to diving later in life than most following the loss of my wife to a large head on divorce settlement."

A recognisable wit-at-work there, I feel. You are welcome indeed, squire.

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
Imported post

greetings simon!!! u r most welcome to yd any questions on diving that cant be answered on this forum aint worth askin best wishes leigh           and safe divng always!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts