YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

I've a ND Neo drysuit and am beginning to feel the nip on my undercrackers whilst diving. There's not a lot of room in there (LMAO). I normally wear an ND thermoskin with a sweatshirt, but as I have said, my ballums are beginning to chitter.

Ideally I would like a full undersuit, but am unsure what will fit and what won't.

Can anyone recommend a thin u/s that will keep em cozy?

·
Registered
283 Posts
Imported post

I started a similar thread here myself as I seem to be having a similar problem (see 'Winter Woolies')  Andy has  kindly pointed me  in the direction of the CBear website who do an array of undersuits in varying thicknesses, some designed specifically for under neoprene.  I also looked at a set of the new Fourth Element Arctics which seem ideal, if a little on the pricey side.

·
Resident Sprog Plod
835 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#8D38C9'>i have a quite tight fitting suit. Divers warehouse do a dry liner (£50) very warm and very thin. Works for me.

ben

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Hope they work out,  bought the wife a set (As she feels the cold badly) and cheek of cheek, managed to get the guys to throw a free fourth element T shirt.

I promised to write a review based on the wifes feedback and post on YD.  Promise it won't be biased though, interesting to hear your feedback as well Frogman.

Daz

·
Registered
797 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000F22'>The Helly Hansen Liffa's are a good wicking undersuit. Fits like a glove and adds an extra thermal layer. A lot cheaper than the Fouth Element Range. I think I paid £50 in total for top, trouser & socks.

stay warm

gareth

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Imported post

dit dit da da dit dit......!
Recent news just in from the cove.
Fourth element artic undergarments are worth the money
Warm undercracker were reported by a young scottish lad today, "yes, my undercrackers were warm as toast"!
Go buy em, NOW!
Rick Out!

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>An new pair of cotton coveralls ( overalls ) commercial divers wear womens tights under them as well, real warm so i am told ..

But real commie divers wear stockings , coz they have no balls to keep warm

ANdy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts