YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#FF00FF'>Recently lost my job, so if there is anyone out there who needs a bit of help, let me know.

Can assist with training, nervous divers, newbies or just be a buddy.

Well qualified & experianced instructor with BSAC & PADI and about 2030 dives from puddles to blue holes.

An opportunity not to be missed, based in west yorks, almost in lancs but not quite.

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#736AFF'>Sorry to hear about that.
Maybe you could do some stuff with Ian and Immi, they are new to Marsden and looking to get some more diving experience. He is on YD as "wedge".
jules

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Imported post

Hey Chris,

Sorry to hear about this. Hope things change for you soon.

Take it easy.

·
Resident Sprog Plod
835 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF00FF'>hey Chris,

Join the club mate, got made redundent last week myself. Must be the time of year!!! Still I to live in W yorks near todmorden / hebden bridge, even have a company car for a couple more days till they come to pick it up so if u fancy a mid week dive somewhere give us a shout. havent got wet since i got stung by a jelly fish in the clyde so could do with getting wet again!!!!

·
PSAI Instructor Trainer
199 Posts
Imported post

Ben,
sorry to hear the bad news chum!
am sure youll be snapped up pretty quick, but if you loose the wheels and want me to pick you up to go up diving with Andy at some point give me a shout!

I'll be more than happy to.

Ian

Ps. so you and the jelly fish arent an item then??

·
Snap Happy
2,802 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ian Price @ June 10 2003,22:04)]Ben,
sorry to hear the bad news chum!
am sure youll be snapped up pretty quick, but if you loose the wheels and want me to pick you up to go up diving with Andy at some point give me a shout!

I'll be more than happy to.

Ian

Ps. so you and the jelly fish arent an item then??
Hey Ben, likewise mate.

Tried to call you on yer mobile but I guess it was yer old work one - the number didn't work.

If you fancy a dip some time them give me a shout.

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Blimey
 YD - employment kiss of death !
Sorry to hear about all these OOW situations

Any of you dole-wallahs who knows the right end of a Gilson and can find their way around a lab, preferably able to run Western blots, is welcome to have my job, as long as you can get along with extremely tedious colleagues and a penny pinching boss  

Being a mad scientist ain't what it used to be, ho hum...  

Steve

·
Snap Happy
2,802 Posts
Imported post

Ah, Gilsons, Western Blots...LABS.

Ah those were the days..DIR days!  (Halcyon - geddit!)
  I'll get me coat.

Still got all the other bits tho

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Imported post

I`m glad someone else spends their day with Gilsons, PCR, electrophoresis and the good old western blot - in fact got 4 on the go at the moment!

The more science you do, the more mad (physically and psycologically!) you get!!

Paul

·
Registered
14 Posts
Imported post

I havent a clue what all this "techno babble" is about, will get back to my quill pen and try and make some money before the missus gets in for her tea!

Shiney  

·
Resident Sprog Plod
835 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF00FF'>almost need a YD job page,

Cheers everyone, got a few irons in the fire so to speak but at the moment Im quite happy doing diy and living off your hard earned tax!!

Still have a company car until the gits come and repo it!!

Bens Home number ( since mobile switched off!) - 01706 813188.

Anyone wants a dive give us a shout. Especially mid week as have time at the moment!!!!

Worse comes to worse im sure i can get my twins and stage on a train and get somewhere!!!

Anyway cheers all.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Imported post

yeh good luck in the job department,im sure theres lots of divers in need of expierence like yours,ive been made redundant too,

1 - 14 of 14 Posts