YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi All

I know its a long shot, but I was planning to go diving this Saturday and sunday at Stoney with a friend. This friend has now had to cancel last minute.

I was planning on doing something like 3 dives sat/ 3sun, driving up from Surrey on Friday evening.  I even have two rooms booked in stoney stanton. Anyone that fancies diving with a new buddy over the weekend, please pm me or email me at [email protected] I'll even pay the accommodation at this point, leaving you with only munchie and entry fees at Stoney to pay!

I've been looking forward to this weekend for ages. I am an AOW diver with about 30 dives, want to get some more dives in before doing the Rescue diver course with UKRS in January.

If no-one fancies a a trip, does anyone have any other suggestions how I can get a full weekend's diving.

Hopefully,

Gareth

·
Banned
1,245 Posts
Imported post

Sorry, but I have just one word for you..... "rugby"...!!!

(I am doing an oxygen admin course this Saturday, and my instructor has been deeeeeply obliging and put the start back until 11.....think there would have been a bit of a class rebellion otherwise)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts