YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi Mark and Andy,

Well Vic the Prick reacons we have failed to set up our dive?

Personally i cannot be bothered to argue with him as i think he's detracting from a very important thread.

Insurance Thread

Thought you might like to know how perfect he is being again.

Dive Safe

Paul

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Hi Paul,

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Well Vic the Prick reacons we have failed to set up our dive?
I NEVER fail , mate. and i agree with you ,,,,,,, he has never bothered to make contact with me either, i would have treated the guy to a freebie, just to meet him and learn something free of charge . The ONLY thing i have FAILED in is that the new lead filled STAB jacket i was designing for HIM to try out was never completed on time ,

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Personally i cannot be bothered to argue with him as i think he's detracting from a very important thread
Me nither , i personally came to the conculsion last time that the man is a grade one c**t or is that a CMAS 1 ( C**tish Male Armchair Swimmer ).

Reference the insurance thread , it lost me ages ago,,,,, Hannah e:mailed me offline , to which i gave her insurance companies that insure commercial divers , to something which VIC will know nothing about .

Any way Paul, take a chill pill, ya a better man than getting in that ruck, i'll chat later to ya ,

Andy

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Imported post

I couldent get the link to work  

can you fix it?

ATB

Mark Chase

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Imported post

Forget it I got it working now.

I cant post but tell Vic we are diving on the 8th out of Brighton on Girl Grey. Robs on I hope so there will be another CCR man for him to dive with.

Nyon 48max

ATB

Mark Chase

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Thats 46 mts to deep for him , thought most swimming pools are 3 mts Max,,

·
Banned
1,389 Posts
Imported post

Actually I had my CCR in a 3.2m pool only recently, so I take offence at your remarks, Mr Communist

Leave it out Chasey, I choose my own buds, ie fish, lobbies, more fish etc.

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Rob.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Mr Communist
 I'm NOT , i'm a SDP supporter

The point i was making is to the other 2 ( Chasey & Paul ) , it's been a longggggg running saga bewteen the 3 of us and Vic the Pri**.

His knowledge of diving in the Dover straits is very limited and tried his dammed hardest to tell Paul and I that the practices we do on each dive was totally wrong ,,,,,,, UNTIL he found out that we both are in the wet on wrecks here nearly every weekend and doing both days.

One comment he made to me privately was about about depth in the channel,, ( Don't ask what as i can't remember now ).. But at the time i was involved in a salvage op as a commercial diver with a local firm, to which he did a little research and was gob smacked.....

I was not IMPLYING that CCR divers only use them at shallow depths or swimming pools ,,,,,,,but to the effect of his knowledge of the Straits that depths of swimming pools was more in his limits of diving.

He was offered the chance of a couple of free dives as a guest with both canterbury and dover divers , and for some strang reason DECLINED ...... now that really PI**ED me off , as i don't do freebies much.

Anyway, it wasn't meant to be a pi** take to you.

Andy

·
Banned
1,389 Posts
Imported post

That's all right mate, I knew who it was aimed at - just entering into the spirit of the thing  

I've seen some of the ding-dongs Mark's had with him so I'm assuming you've had similar treatment on a fairly regular basis.
One of these days I'm going to get a grip and go out with you lot, but with non-diving, non-approving partner, Brighton just down the road and the British weather all conspiring together it just seems never to happen...  Too much Channel, not enough days!

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>No probs Rob ,,,,,,

Ya welcome to spend a weekend here at Dover next season , good viz , good wrecks , good divers , and i don't mind if you wanna dive on ya own.....

Andy

·
10,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Imported post

Hi Rob

Just watch out for those shots with no bubbles to tell us where not to drop them

Andy

So what were you after, the silver on the Anderman? Long gone methinks.

Mark

We will be at the cozy cafe end of Larkfield on Sun, look for the Grey inflatable, O2 kits and Resussie Annies, we will be close by.

Dive Safe

Paul

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>NO PAUL ,

it was a trawler by the south falls , wheel house roof clearance for trinity house....... mind you after following the trawl wire for 1/4 . it was snagged on bits of a wooden wreck ,:p

Andy

·
10,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Imported post

Ahhh

Wooden Wrecks, how i do like them, so much hidden promise

1/4 mile of wire? Sounds like when i hit an anchor chain, always seems to be a long one and i always go the wrong way, Doh

Paul

1 - 12 of 12 Posts