• NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>PAUL OLIVER is currently the DIVING OFFICER of his branch ( Canterbury , Kent ) and loves his work well, he spends a lot of his spare time training other clubs.

Recently he has changed his employment to give him extra time in training and doing his DO duties.

Personally i think the Paul should be the YD Diving Officer , so if i need to sue a DO for my not so good diving practices , i would like someone with plenty of money to pay out ..

VOTE FOR PAUL        NOW !!!!!!

Andy

Paul's campain manager

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Before I vote,  how loaded is he, and does he own any items worth serious money, 4x4, ribs etc...

Daz

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>oh yes ,,, DAZ ,

How many RIB's do u need, christ even his pension is a big / good as mine ,,, but the greedy git has gone and got another.......

Only bloke i know who has stitched together lots of FIVERS to make a 8x4 'A' flag.

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Daz,,,,,,,,   do you know how much that kit he is wearing is worth ? reason why the suit looks baggy is coz it's full of his £ 50 notes , to which he spends on helping others in training ....

Honestly , tho , he is a very nice bloke

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Right I'm in then...

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Daz,,,,,,,,   do you know how much that kit he is wearing is worth ? reason why the suit looks baggy is coz it's full of his £ 50 notes ,
So does that mean that rather than a 400gram thinsulate he uses a 400grand thinsulate.  

·
old time
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Prog,,,,,,,,,, you not seen the ANIMAL ,,,

Paul , you got any pic's of the weeeeeeeeee man and the beast ?

·
DUE CEO, Booking agent, Coffee maker & Dogsbody...
10,161 Posts
Imported post

Andy

I am ignoring this post, as i am the only one to have voted No so far. I'll get one.

Watch Your Back

Paul

·
Registered
488 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Before I vote, what's a diving officer and do you have to have a shiny helmet?

Is it a DIR thing perchance? No silly me that would be a Tauchen Obergruppenfuhrer.

Apologies: bad joke didn't mean to upset anyone and DIR is always an easy target - really bad day at work and can't do a stroke. Oops, there I go again pun absolutely intended.

Should be Ok soon the new dry suit's just arrived, strangely it's white and seems to tie up at the back for some reason .

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#FF0000'>It's looking pretty grim for Paul 68% reckon on him getting the job, should he get the valium out now I wonder.

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

Check this out...

Worth a bob or two?

So I'm thinking I voted for him so I should be able to share in the proceeds.

Right now how much will we get for our virtual DO and how would we describe him?

Daz

·
Registered
12,795 Posts
Imported post

I know Max, DO of East Lothian SCOTSAC, worked with him for 3 years. Never dived with him though.

Must be something in the local water, as the SCOTSAC National DO is a branch member

Their website is full of disturbing pics look with care

Adrian

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.