YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#810541'>
Hi all have got the day off on Mon as been working all weekend . Does anyone else with not much to do want a splash in Vobster on Monday.
Thanks Fiona.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Imported post

Is it necessary to be there at early o clock, like stoney, to get on the car park next to the water. I've never been before, and it's quite a long way, so I would need to know what time to be there in order to set out from up north in Freezing birmingham.
BTW where are you from?
It may be possible for me to do a pick up en route if I can manage to go...

another BTW I have not done overheads yet...

For an experienced cave diver that may be just the straw that breaks...

·
Registered
563 Posts
Imported post

Just a word of warning , check if it is open on Monday. A few of our guys went down last Tuesday and it was closed, so it may also be closed on Mondays.

Don`t worry about getting there too early. It`s not Stoney Cove and you`ll be able to park close to the water whatever time you get there.

Have a good dive

Steve

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Imported post

<font color='#810541'>
Hi I was there last monday it was open. Its closed on Tuesdays for the timebeing . I am getting there for about 10am. for me its about 2 hours away but from Birm it would be a lot further. there will be very few people there so no problem with parking on a weekday .
Thanks Fiona.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Imported post

sorry I didn't log on in time to see the reply.
I am off to stoney tomorrow, now, but I would be interested in going to Vobster if you would like to pm me some dates and I'll pick one when I'm not at work.
I do 4 from 6, so work SOME saturdays and have SOMEtimes a couple of days off in the week.

stuart  

1 - 5 of 5 Posts