YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Planning on going to Vobster on the 13th April with a couple of mates if anyone wants to meet up (and have a nose at the new attraction - The boat is sunk !!).

See update in Recent Trip Reports.

Daz

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Imported post

See you there maybe, I've booked a place in the bottom car park there's 5 of us all from the Portsmouth area

Sean

Just Looked at you profile and see your from Bristol..  I am from Bath then moved south, so I'll keep an ear open for the "ohh r that b right"  

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sean @ April 07 2003,14:58)]Just Looked at you profile and see your from Bristol..  I am from Bath then moved south, so I'll keep an ear open for the "ohh r that b right"  
<font color='#000080'>Sorry to dissapoint Sean but I spent most of my childhood moving around all over the country so the Bristol accent is not firmly rooted yet !!

But just to make it easier,  I will endevour to wander around saying "Cor check e out me lover" and "gert lush bacon bap."  

Wander up Sean and introduce yourself,  I will probably be driving a silver golf unless I can get my mate to drive.  Kit details are "White 12l, yellow pony, Typhoon membrane blue and grey suit, Diverite harness and trekwing"

Daz,

If nothing else look at the cylinders,  mine should have a fair clue on it.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Imported post

Kool I'll do just that, Ive booked the bottom car park we will be in a white mini bus 5 of us in total

Sean

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Lets just say I will be flying the YD flag  

Daz.

Just an update,  in a couple of weeks the first batch should be with Heads.  So don't give him grief he is awaiting on the first run.

·
Dunno really........ thinking about it
1,585 Posts
Imported post

Daz,
Have you room for one more - I have a "pass" for Sunday and my normal buddy has dropped out.
Cheers
Richie

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Richie,

Happy for you to tag along.  Will drop you a PM with some contact details so we can sort out details.

Daz

1 - 8 of 8 Posts