YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the weather looking the way it is this weekend I was hoping to tempt someone to Vobster on Saturday :)

I'm a recently qualified PADI OW and am looking initially at getting my freshwater weighting sorted out then a dive or two just for continued practice with buoyancy control.

If anyone wants to practice basic skills, or a new or training instructor wants some poor fool to practice their technique on then I'm your man!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi Dave, I am down there to do some more twinset training, so not sure if I can dive with you as my schedule will be dictated by my instructor. But hope to at least say hello and if I do end up with some time, would be happy to dive with you.

I will know the schedule better on Friday after briefing for the sortee.

Cheers.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Dave, I am down there to do some more twinset training, so not sure if I can dive with you as my schedule will be dictated by my instructor. But hope to at least say hello and if I do end up with some time, would be happy to dive with you.

I will know the schedule better on Friday after briefing for the sortee.

Cheers.
Thanks for the reply, although it's not looking likely that I''ll be there at the moment :frown:

If not I hope all goes well with the training :)

Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.