YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Driving my truck with my high-heels on...
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Turned my VR£ on forthe first dive the other day & was presented with the screen telling me I had 12minutes deco @ 66 metres :confused: Anybody else come across this ? the battery is good & after switching it on the next day it was fine .Is it just a glitch or is it return to delta P ?

·
Please delete all my posts
12,604 Posts
as with all life support equipment, get it back to the manufacturer if its acting strange.

Hmm I wondered if post 5000 would be obblocks or actually giving sensible advise.

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
I would at least give them a call, it could be data leftover from a testing dive in the manufacturing process, the old Aqualung D-Timer's always had a dive in their history on receipt for example. Give them a call, they will be honest and advise you on what you need to do, if anything.

·
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry should have made it clearer .I have been using it ok up untill then .but will ring them

·
R.I.P.
5,709 Posts
Take the battery out for a few minutes and then put a new one back in again. Make sure you have the PIN numbers handy in case they get 'lost'.

·
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Take the battery out for a few minutes and then put a new one back in again. Make sure you have the PIN numbers handy in case they get 'lost'.
Pretty much what Al told me when I spoke to him ,but he said leave the battery out for 10 minutes

·
Registered
41 Posts
the equivalent of the three fingered salute on PC's (ctrl-alt-delete)

Scary to have to do this on a dive computer though... just a good reason to always plan your dive in advance and write it on your slate! :)

·
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It wasn't an issue on the dive as I have a Vision anyway but run the vr£ as back up .Dived it last weekend with no issues at all .A slate is only any good if your dive timer does pack up as well :redface:

·
Finless: You couldn't invent him...
23,946 Posts
It wasn't an issue on the dive as I have a Vision anyway but run the vr£ as back up .Dived it last weekend with no issues at all .A slate is only any good if your dive timer does pack up as well :redface:
A slate is only any good if your dive timer doesn't pack up as well???

Try marking off your reel line at 10 mtr intervals or 3 mtr intervals or ....... and counting elephants on the way up? :)

·
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A slate is only any good if your dive timer doesn't pack up as well???

Try marking off your reel line at 10 mtr intervals or 3 mtr intervals or ....... and counting elephants on the way up? :)
Na I count little green men instead (only if buddying with Finless though :tongue: )

1 - 10 of 10 Posts