YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Technical Dive Instructor
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

How can I get the VR3 to display its serial number? All I can find in the menu is the software version, but no serial number.

Thanks!!

·
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is where you'd usually be advised to 'RTFM', but in this case that wouldn't help :D
I usually do read the manual before asking stupid questions! I even know that I have the original stickers that came with the computers, but they are somewhere at home, and this way I get an answer immediately ;-) I love YD !!

·
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is where you'd usually be advised to 'RTFM', but in this case that wouldn't help :D
I usually do read the manual before asking stupid questions! I even know that I have the original stickers that came with the computers, but they are somewhere at home, and this way I get an answer immediately ;-) I love YD !!

·
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
But it wouldn't help - honest. The VR3 manual is worse than those mistranslated things that emanate from Taiwan - it's incomprehensible.
Strange how they can get product CE with that manual ;-) I don't know about UK requirements and how strict people are, but I know that in Germany, people have great difficulties getting CE testing agencies agree with the technical manuals. They want it understandable and flawless.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts