YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

I would like to tell everyone about the VR3 that I have just bought and would recommend everyone to buy one.
Sunday diving at the pinnacles at wastwater in Cumbria, I was diving with Gary, he was doing his Deco procedures, plan 15min bottom time @45M.Cut some tables on the VR3 so we had [email protected] gas swap at 21M with 50%, [email protected] and [email protected] 5 degrees in the water.
So off we go do the bottom time of 15 min and head up, 2min @ 28 the VR3 gives me, at 21 it asks if I want to swap to 50% by flashing the screen light at me, I oblige by pressing two buttons, easy or what. Up to 18m 2 min’s of stops, headed along the line to shore, with 6 min of stops to do @6m. By the time I got to 6m all cleared no more stops to do at all, how chuffed would you be? Also did a second dive on it same profile same stops, SHORT ONES
)

The VR3 does all its calcs on the move so it takes your depth/time into account a deco program dosn’t, Also you can cut your own tables on it before you dive so you have a back up.

Go out and buy one today

Safe diving

Simon

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

Oi simon, can you get your emails on it??? As your other email client doesn't seem to be working... or are you just ignoring me??  

·
A short fat well off crap cave diver. Likes wrecks
15,343 Posts
Imported post

VR3 the only dive computer I cant afford

Well I could but if the wife caught me she would kill me.

I will just have to put up with the Vytec for now.

Spoke to Sunnto on Sunday and the reckon planning softwhere is in the pipe line for the PC. Yum Yum that will improve things no end in the budget end of the multy mix computer sceen.

Have fun with your new toy.

Mark Chase

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Imported post

Dave

I had a major hard drive crash, everythings sorted now,

Mail me [email protected]

Hows the new suit ?

Jay andys site is coming on slowly but will be finished soon, too much work not enough time.

Simon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts