YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a great computer from Suunto with a bunch of cool features: wireless air pressure integration, built in compass etc.

The computer is about 2 years old and is working absolutely fine. The battery of the VyperAIR was changed about 20 dives ago (Novemer 2011). The battery of the transmitter was also changed in November but hasn't been used since.

The package includes (will not split):

- Suunto VyperAIR in DSS bungee mount (fairly new battery)
- Wireless transmitter (new battery)

- Suunto USB cable (dive manager software can be downloaded from Suunto for free)
- PDF user guide/manual on USB-stick

- Spare battery set for Vyper AIR
- 3 brand new screen protectors
- 1m black bungee

£400 for the lot including P&P (UK mainland)
(the whole pack would currently cost £597.74 from divelife)

Thanks

Clem

·
deeply confused
1,402 Posts
Somebody else is offering a HeLo and transmitter for around £450 so methinks your price is a tad optimistic. Good luck though.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply, although I don't really see the point of it - unless you're trying to make an offer? :)

It's a very good computer with new batteries and spares, so I think that 2/3 of the new price is fair - after all it is not a charity... Btw. the Helo in the other post has a similar price reduction ratio (just under 2/3 of the new price) if you consider that it doesn't include the DSS mount that I've included.

Anyway, if somebody else is interested, just get in touch... ;-)

·
deeply confused
1,402 Posts
Thanks for your reply, although I don't really see the point of it - unless you're trying to make an offer? :)

It's a very good computer with new batteries and spares, so I think that 2/3 of the new price is fair - after all it is not a charity... Btw. the Helo in the other post has a similar price reduction ratio (just under 2/3 of the new price) if you consider that it doesn't include the DSS mount that I've included.

Anyway, if somebody else is interested, just get in touch... ;-)
I am looking for a computer. I am not interested in spending £400 on a Vyper. I did wish you luck with the sale. You will find it is not unusual for posters to comment if a price appears a little optimistic. And there is no real comparison between a Vyper and a HeLo.

·
The Maltese Pea Cake
1,378 Posts
Well I think it is a reasonable price.....................nothing to do with me thinking about selling my VyperAir!!!
Cheers

Reactions: trimixer

·
deeply confused
1,402 Posts
Having seen HelO2 go for £350 and VR3 for less I'll keep my counsel and my money till I see what I want. And what I want is a Shearwater or an OSTC.......so it may be a long wait :-(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts