YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Imported post

Hi All,

I know it's been nearly four weeks since we got back from the fabled islands, but the dive report is currently on its 5th page of A4.....and I'm still not in the water yet!

It'll be here soonest and I assure you it will be worth the wait. Sorry to keep you waiting. Added to this, I'm taking a shed-load of underwater pics to Jay's house this weekend so that we can sort through and agree which are the best to place on the Gallery forum for your perusal. Manta's, Sharks, Eagle Rays, fish of a cart-load (technical term), moray eels, quantity plenty, for the viewing of....etc.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

Dear oh dear, is our illustrious belletristic compatriot absorbed in the insidious and nefarious art of procrastination? Or need O.W. beware for the indubitable linguistic excellence due to be divulged by Mr. Tierney Esq. ?

I await, with baited breath to hear of executive lounges, in-flight refinement for the superiour sector and the de rigueur courtesey transportation provided by the opulent 5* sumptuousness of the base camp....

Hey, he's said five pages and he's still in the bar! :lol:

·
Registered
12,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Imported post

Sorry Old Stick,

and don't mean to be pedantic, but it's either 'Mr Tierney', or 'B Tierney Esq.' - not both. Your purple prose notwithstanding, we'll await the results shall we??

Late nights and a lot coffee bring out the cynic in you don't they Drifty?? Get some kip mate.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Imported post

Pardon me for my lackadaisical approach to sentance construction, verse, prose and grammar. One was merely trying to elucidate that albeit with dilly-dallying or postponement, the fruit of Mr. Tierneys' labours will no doubt be graciously received and encompass the spirit of YD...

A.K.A. diving piss-up. Pardon the vernacular, but I was subjected to the "National Curriculum" which beats polyphonics - just.

PS Still in work, what's your excuse for 5am YD sittings? Home in 2 hours to a stiff one......

Of Glenmorangie

Chin chin. In anticipation

·
Gone...and probably best forgotten
1,403 Posts
Imported post

?

·
1,403 Posts
Imported post

'ere Dave!  What the fecks going on here??  I've forgot how to listen!

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Imported post

I think it's summat like grammatical oneupmanship mate... bores the pants of me... shall me and thee bugger off somewhere and lift heavy weights...

·
1,403 Posts
Imported post

Now you're talkin my lingo!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts