YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posting this for a friend in Norfolk.

She is looking for a membrane drysuit. She's 5'4", shoe size 5 and a size 12. She tried on a bodyglove suit, and needed a medium if that's any help.

So if you're in the Norwich/Gt Yarmouth area and have one you'd like to shift, she'd be very happy :teeth:

·
the kind of human wreckage that you love
11,983 Posts
I have a 'ladies' drysuit for only £100

Really for 5 foot 6", size 6 feet, 12/14 but boots can be changed easily enough and there's room for undergarments (although it's fleece lined and very cosy :))

Left wrist seal is ripped and inflator valve doesn't swivel. Other than that it's a good drysuit, ideal for a starter.

So, if she's starting out on drysuit diving and doesn't want to fork out for a MTM (as us ladies generally need) it's a bargain :teeth:

Let me know if you want to know more

·
Registered
24,810 Posts
If she isn't set on a membrane, I have an O'Three suit which is probably around the right size. It has done about 200 dives, and had a new zip about a year before i stopped wearing it.

And I am not anywhere near Norfolk, but I have to go in that direction every now and again!

·
Registered
66 Posts
If she isn't set on a membrane, I have an O'Three suit which is probably around the right size. It has done about 200 dives, and had a new zip about a year before i stopped wearing it.

And I am not anywhere near Norfolk, but I have to go in that direction every now and again!
If the Original Poster's friend isnt interested in this, I may be!

My girlfriend's currently looking to 'test the water' so to speak with her 1st drysuit, so a 2nd hand (unleaky) one would be perfect.

She's a 'Classic pear shaped' size 12/14, size 6 boot, so sounds a good match.
Let me know.. :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My friend decided to go for a new suit. But just wanted to say thank you to everyone that replied :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts