YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey peeps, hope you can help me... Im going twin/SM so after the following gear:

• Fins: JetFin, Turtle, Holliss or similar - for a size 9 drysuit boot (expecting to be a XXL or similar?)
  • Decent make Single SPG (maybe x2 of them): Apeks, OMS, Scubapro etc - on its own or with a HP hose.
  • Apeks FST 1st Stage - To match my other FST and to be used with XTX100 / XTX200
  • Finger spool - For use as a backup, any suggestions on reccomended line length? I figure about 30m.
  • 90 degree swivel elbow to go between Apeks 2nd stage and LP hose - again anyones advice on brand etc would be useful.
I do have an 'Apeks Streamline 2+1 Console' (Depth, SPG & Compass) available for sale or part-x/swap for any of the above items. It is in great condition and is only a year old and had about 40 dips in the wet stuff, I wont be using it as Im going for single guages as mentioned.

Thanks in advance! :) Darren

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've a salvo 30m finger spool with stainless double ender clip, drop me a pm if interested
Just tried to PM you dude but got this message:
"liamm has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts