YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok since i managed to fry Hazel's old one and she will be using the new one for gas blending and important stuff i really could do with my own.

Soooooo i need a laptop with a word processing programme on it and thats about it.

Anyone help me out here with one thats gathering dust somewhere? or know where i can get one new cheaply?

Might be best to email me at - porgthediver (@ ) gmail.com (minus the brackets to stop spammers) or reply here. I have bother picking up PM's on the mobile.

Ta :)

·
"Look mate, the problem's between the user and the
2,711 Posts
Ok since i managed to fry Hazel's old one and she will be using the new one for gas blending and important stuff i really could do with my own.

Soooooo i need a laptop with a word processing programme on it and thats about it.

Anyone help me out here with one thats gathering dust somewhere? or know where i can get one new cheaply?

Might be best to email me at - porgthediver (@ ) gmail.com (minus the brackets to stop spammers) or reply here. I have bother picking up PM's on the mobile.

Ta :)
pcworld had some great value deals recently.....

Reactions: The Doctor

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just had a look, i have *no* idea what is a decent one at the moment.... Gimme a clue :D (although if they did one in purple it would be my first choice, i suspect i would be very girlie and buy a car depending on if i liked the colour too ;) )

·
Sponsored by The Betty Ford Clinic and Prozac
4,501 Posts
I gave one to my Mum a few months back but I think it's still unused under her bed. I'll ask her if she has any intention of using it but if not I'll get it back off of her. It is *old*, a PII 400MHz, 256mb RAM, 12Gb disk - but it works fine and will run office apps no problem.

·
Jesus don't want me for a sunbeam
13,407 Posts
I've had a couple of decent laptops off Ebay for about £60 each.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts