YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WANTED: O'Three/Draco/Bare/Dui/Whites drysuits

Looking to buy a good condition (no leak of course) well looked after neoprene drysuit to start some UK diving.

Looking for a Men's size M (Fits a 5'9-10 guy with UK8-9 boot size)
and
Looking for a Women's size S/M or M (Fits a 5'3-4 lady size 10/12, with UK6-7 boot size)

Please contact if you've one for sale. Will respond if interested. Many thanks.

·
Thats MISTER Blue Boots to you....
9,371 Posts
I have an Othree msf500tb for sale. It is an XLS size, which although XL isn't ridiculously big around the middle. I am 5 ft 8, andI think the extra in the size would cover the extra inch in height OK.
It has size 9 boots, shoulder dump. chest inflator as normal. It is shoulder entry but has a pee zip fitted.
I think it has done about 4 dives ever. It was manufactuered in 2005, and I am the second owner, although I bought it in 2008, I have done one dive in it, as it doesn't quite fit me (I am a little too rotund for it!)
Drop me a PM if you are interested.

·
Buckets thrown overboard while-U-wait
504 Posts
I have a Waterproof Draco which I am thinking of selling.

It is boot size 8/9 and I am 5'9". Accommodates slightly large midriff if required :)

Wrist seals are tacky and need replacing which is an easy DIY job. It's about 4-5 years old and I have owned it from new.

Viewing in Bracknell welcome.

PM me if of any interest.

·
Registered
153 Posts
It's not one of the brands you mentioned, but I have a small women's typhoon trx that's a bit large for me (i'm a uk size 8) with size 6 boots. It's just over a year old. I'm in southwest London though. Seals and zip are in Excellent condition. Looking for £150.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.