Anyone's got one in decent condition no longer needed and wanna sell?
Believe it or not, I've done the course and got the cert card already but WITHOUT the manual! Been taught less than the instructions you listed above!I know it's not Friday yet, but...
A manual, for a drysuit? Seriously?
1. Remember to connect direct feed before jumping in.
2. Press button on chest to inflate.
3. Leave auto dump all the way open at all times unless on the surface...
4. To dump, salute with left hand and roll onto right hip.
5. Don't have shit trim.
6. Buy one that fits or go home.
7. Only ever put enough air in to take the squeeze off.
Job jobbed - £20 please!