YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1/2 of slut divers
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting tired of being complained at by skippers about my yellow DSMB. However I have now also heard that the yellow DSMB meaning 'I have a problem' has been integrated into the BSAC syllabus.

So its time to stop being a crusader and buy a red one. Anyone got one I can buy???? Must be Buddy / A P Valves sealed type

Thanks

Nick

·
Utrinque Paratus
6,077 Posts
you could rub out the "R" and he could be GA Y NICK :D

it's like a double act isnt it :)

Graham

·
Creature of the night
14,183 Posts
Here you go Nick £69.99 including delivery not sure if that's the cheapest online but £20 less than I paid a few years agoGO-DIVE SCUBA STORE

HTH

Safe diving,
Steve

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
I am getting tired of being complained at by skippers about my yellow DSMB. However I have now also heard that the yellow DSMB meaning 'I have a problem' has been integrated into the BSAC syllabus.

So its time to stop being a crusader and buy a red one. Anyone got one I can buy???? Must be Buddy / A P Valves sealed type

Thanks

Nick
LOL! Shame - I just happen to have a Yellow one for sale! :(

Anyone else want it? Never been used in anger - I'll let it go for £20 + £3 p&p...

·
Registered
6 Posts
smb

i have a used once only red buddy one with the inflator valve with a buddy pocket reel . if thats of interest to you let me know any reasonable offer . cost new 57.00

·
1/2 of slut divers
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you could rub out the "R" and he could be GA Y NICK :D

it's like a double act isnt it :)

Graham
Its almost worth buying for that!! Especially as one of our club instructors still thinks I'm......... 'One of them'.........:embarassed:

Thanks for the replies guys........ Pm has been sent to the lucky winner!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts