YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to need a stage for my Adv Nitrox and Deco Course at the end of this month. After reading a thread discussing the virtues of ally vs steel....80s 40s 7L etc etc I figured I'd buy something that I could later use for a twinset so ended up deciding on a 7l steel stage.

So does anyone have:

O2 clean 7l steel stage (in test) with or without stage rig

Apeks O2 (100%) 1st and 2nd stage (DIN) with or without SPG

That they are looking to sell?

·
Utrinque Paratus
6,077 Posts
Dont want much do you :)

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
If you are doing the BSAC Advanced Nitrox it only gives you up to 50% mix...almost any reg out of the box can be used with 40/50% nitrox..apart from Titamium...I just thought I'd mention it and open up the any decent reg bit for you.

regards, Andrew

·
Registered
10,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you are doing the BSAC Advanced Nitrox it only gives you up to 50% mix...almost any reg out of the box can be used with 40/50% nitrox..apart from Titamium...I just thought I'd mention it and open up the any decent reg bit for you.

regards, Andrew
Nope....doing TDI Advanced Nitrox and Deco Procedures but thanks. :)

·
Utrinque Paratus
6,077 Posts
Not going to sell you anything but i can lend you and Ali and reg :D

·
Registered
11,575 Posts
Bit of etiquette please guys....this is the personal ads forum for wanted and sale .... not an advisory forum.
Is that so bad? If I posted a wanted ad and someone politely offered me advice suggesting a way to save money or offered help, I'd take it gladly. I certainly wouldn't be offended.

·
Utrinque Paratus
6,077 Posts
Is that so bad? If I posted a wanted ad and someone politely offered me advice suggesting a way to save money or offered help, I'd take it gladly. I certainly wouldn't be offended.
I would agree a bit over zealous moderating :redface:

Graham

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Thanks guys...but duly reprimanded...I must control myself.

·
Registered
5,602 Posts

·
East coast, think I dive there !
1,993 Posts
I have a 7lt steel stage in O2 with about 2 years of test on it.

£80 delivered.

·
Registered
10,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 17 of 17 Posts