YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hallo Everybody,
I am searching for Submatix SCR 100 SMS or XT, or CCR 100 SMS/XT
The unit must be complete, functional (good condition) and preferably without jacket/wing or backplate. If you have anything who will fit to this description please send me details, photos, any other information ,and a realistic price expectation.
Best regards.
Stefan

·
Jesus don't want me for a sunbeam
13,407 Posts
Do they still make this unit?

I thought it had all the costs of a proper rebreather but with none of the advantages?

Who does the servicing in the UK?
But it did have CE. I think it was under the farm implements directive or something like that but it was a CE stamp nonetheless :D

·
Diving is expensive, live with it!
1,215 Posts
But it did have CE. I think it was under the farm implements directive or something like that but it was a CE stamp nonetheless :D
Was that the same directive that spades are CE stamped under? You naughty, naughty man!

·
13,407 Posts
Was that the same directive that spades are CE stamped under? You naughty, naughty man!
I'm not sure, I thought I read somewhere that the CE marking wasn't worth a fork :D

Reactions: MartyC

·
Banned
2 Posts
Obviously my innocent reply to a perfectly good enquiry has tickled the mentality of some of the big time wankers on here so sit in your own patter pits and let simple folk carry on

·
Silent but Deadly...
1,522 Posts
Obviously my innocent reply to a perfectly good enquiry has tickled the mentality of some of the big time wankers on here so sit in your own patter pits and let simple folk carry on
may I recommend a polite intro. FYI info it is friday today so most of us are looking for a good subject for a rant..... I dont believe any harm meant here...

Reactions: philsiswick

·
aka Chimp 1 or Mavis...
10,108 Posts
Geff,

I would temper your attitude here otherwise you will find yourself not that welcome, especially as you appear to be a newcomer with only 2 posts.

Regards

·
A Moderate from 04/01/07-24/12/12
11,804 Posts
Geff - you have an infraction for a poor tone....if you want t o be a valued member here you have another chance but please be a bit more courteous.
Thanks
Mal

·
PMs are being edited
9,612 Posts
It really has been a week for it.

Why not PM the person looking for the unit, then you won't have to put up with us simpletons.

·
Jonah
7,366 Posts
Geff,

I would temper your attitude here otherwise you will find yourself not that welcome, especially as you appear to be a newcomer with only 2 posts.

Regards
The language and attitude could do with a rethink, but he has got a pretty good point to be honest.

·
A VS Cash Cow
17,832 Posts
for the love of god its only 1pm on a friday and you banned him. We have another 11hrs to go...

I think its time Mal had an infraction for being premature. :)

·
13,407 Posts
No, you are getting confused with restraining order;)
I thought an injunction was some kind of sex toy. How was I to know?

Anyway, I withdraw my earlier comment as it could be worse, it could be a Voyager.

·
Mr potty mouth: Sweeping generalist...............
2,382 Posts
I thought an injunction was some kind of sex toy. How was I to know?

Anyway, I withdraw my earlier comment as it could be worse, it could be a Voyager.
I know one loving couple that managed by accident to issue each other with restraining orders dated Feb 14th......
If that's not true love in a Devon kinda way I don't know what is :D

·
Guru
7,112 Posts
As someone who is seriously considering moving to CCR - should I be considering one of these fine pieces of German engineering?

·
Mr potty mouth: Sweeping generalist...............
2,382 Posts
As someone who is seriously considering moving to CCR - should I be considering one of these fine pieces of German engineering?
Based on the description of the one for sale "no sea use very little other use any good" I am sure it would improve your quarry diving skills no end :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts