YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, anyone got a (spare) pair of TURTLE fins they would like to sell?

Cheers,
Gareth.

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
As the title says, anyone got a (spare) pair of TURTLE fins they would like to sell?
Hehe. I think it's a case of 'join the queue' unfortunately - Turtles are much in demand! Haven't seen them myself but there was a post on here last week claiming that Beaver are shortly to start selling a Turtle clone for about £50. Might be worth having a chat with your LDS and ask them to get some in!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
my advice dont buy the clones. The only jet fins that are any good are the turtle or scubapro jets in my opinion, teh northern diver ones are only worth a tenner any one want a pair?. stoney usually have turtles in, as does [email protected] diving niknaks or online at Tech Dive Solutions.

Hope this helps,

·
All hail the mighty ZOM
26,851 Posts
my advice dont buy the clones. The only jet fins that are any good are the turtle or scubapro jets in my opinion, teh northern diver ones are only worth a tenner any one want a pair?. stoney usually have turtles in, as does [email protected] diving niknaks or online at Tech Dive Solutions.

Hope this helps,
The new clones aren't the ND style ones. They look identical to Turtles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts