YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Albert is getting annoyed
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

Does anyone have a 12ltr twin set for sale? I was planning on ordering from "go-dive", but the price has gone up loads with their new stock! I won't be able to pick them up until after May 10th so if anyone is planning on selling anytime soon, please let me know!! Thank you!!

Chris

·
NULLI-SECUNDUS
1,016 Posts
Hi!

Does anyone have a 12ltr twin set for sale? I was planning on ordering from "go-dive", but the price has gone up loads with their new stock! I won't be able to pick them up until after May 10th so if anyone is planning on selling anytime soon, please let me know!! Thank you!!

Chris
Where are you
thanks

·
Wannabe Lotto Jackpot Winner..!
941 Posts
Where are you based?
I have a set of older style 12ltr fabers with scuba pro manifold Im looking to sell for at the right price. They were hydro tested and 02 cleaned last Nov 06. They have the usual knocks and scraps but still in good condition.

·
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
South Wales

Thanks for the replies guys! I am based in South Wales, but I am quite mobile ans spend a fair bit of time in and around the Midlands.

·
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
South Wales

Thanks for the replies guys! I am based in South Wales, but I am quite mobile and spend a fair bit of time in and around the Midlands.

·
Wannabe Lotto Jackpot Winner..!
941 Posts
Thanks for the replies guys! I am based in South Wales, but I am quite mobile and spend a fair bit of time in and around the Midlands.

Im probably a little too far north for you, (Co. Durham). But there here if you / anyone else fancy them.

·
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it is a pretty long trip from Cardiff, but i will certainly keep you in mind!! thank you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts