YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i'm looking for a set of twin 12L manifolded and twin steel banded.
also looking for 2 bc hoses with the car tyre like end for the inflater of the bc and the dry suit.

does anyone have any?

also will consider a complete twinset setup if you are selling please email me or list hear.

many thanks

chris

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
hi i'm looking for a set of twin 12L manifolded and twin steel banded.
also looking for 2 bc hoses with the car tyre like end for the inflater of the bc and the dry suit.

does anyone have any?

also will consider a complete twinset setup if you are selling please email me or list hear.

many thanks

chris
A friend of mine is selling a 12l twinset with a Halcyon 40lb Explorer MC system with stainless steel backplate, harness and wing for £450 - all you need to do is to add a couple sets of regs and you've got a complete twinset system! If you're interested, PM me and I'll be happy to make the neccessary arrangements.

The kit is about 18 months old and has seen very little use. The twinset is based around a set of 12 litre 'ECS' cylinders which are much easier to trim out than the more common Fabers. It's fitted with a Beaver isolator manifold and stainless steel twinning bands, all of which are in excellent condition.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts