964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

woohoo!

·
Small, yet perfectly formed...
3,299 Posts
Imported post

you are mean, we have to call it Hull now a days to stop people getting envious....
Oh just think, this time next week.....
jules diving grin will be like this

·
That's Dude with an E
12,959 Posts
Imported post

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Julia C @ Aug. 04 2003,21:17)]Oh just think, this time next week.....
l'll be diving in Scapa dapa dooooo!

And this time in 2 weeks, girlie diving with the seals at the Farne Islands.

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

I've ticked the relevant box, and now you hav to ask yourself this - do you feel lucky? In all the confusion I lost count myself...

I'll be e-mailing from my year abroad after the degree. Then the tables will have turned!!! And I hope everyone develops an irrational fear of flying in the next few hours. I've gone from upset to angry. It's a new level for me, and I'll be exploring it at some length.

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

And Jules, you're supposed to pretend you'll be like this:

That's the deal. Now stick to it!!!

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Imported post

It might not be warm water but I'm off to dive Vancouver Island in 8 weeks and counting.........can't wait!  Orca, Giant Pacific Octopus, Wolf Eels......

Does that make you feel better, Digs..It  isn't Sharm?

·
Registered
13,519 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>In 19 days(not that I am counting) I am off to the Maldives for two weeks liveabaord.

can't wait.

Fiona

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

OK, I give up. The Maldives? Giant Octopus? Well, just wait until you lot need a favour doing.

One very cold and jealous Digger.

·
hmmm.. open circuit revisited...
760 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#008080'>Off to Dover again for a week - likely little viz  
but great diving
, followed by four days in Northern Ireland - lots of viz - not sure I can cope with that.

Lou, would love to hear about diving Vancouver, please!!
Also FianaB, please report back about that Maldives liveaboart. Am looking to go back there sometime next year ideally on a liveaboard and would be really inteested to hear how you get on!

Safe diving where ever you all go!

A.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Imported post

I'll be with Emperor for two months from Aug 10th

I have to say I'm disappointed at the lack of beers forthcoming though.
Obviously even honourary tykes are 'careful' with their cash

·
Lucky Man
2,163 Posts
Imported post

I've got Portland this weekend, off a rib, so only near shore stuff - is that more like what you want to hear Digs?  

Oh, and then there is my October fortnight in Cuba -  now we're talking! Areeebaaa!  

·
Registered
18,557 Posts
Imported post

John, If I was going to Sharm....sorry, "Hull", I would buy you a Stella.  Honest.

However unless I win the lottery in the next few weeks it ain't on my "vacation roadmap" for this year.  Sorry.

And another Pint is saved....

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Imported post

Now you've got me upset, Lou. BUGGER! BUGGER! BUGGER!
How about starting a collection in aid of sending a poor OAP back to British Columbia?  

·
Registered
223 Posts
Imported post

Sharm?  Vancouver?  Various other roasty toasty diving places?  Pah!  I can top the lot... three days til Wraysbury!

Why oh why am I stuck in an office on what promises to be the hottest day of the year?  Anyone got any friends in London with a pond I could visit tonight?  The withdrawal symptoms are ridiculous  

Oh well, roll on the Caymans in November!

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>And Who thinks about me ....I have to dive in Tenerife every day.........I want a day of to take the rib out to go fishing. It is tuna season and I`ll more than likley miss it with all this warm water diving they make me do.

Michael

·
Registered
16,363 Posts
Imported post

ight, how do you close a thread? This is turning into a dick-measuring contest, and I find it offensive. Just a sec, there's a "report this post to a moderator" funstion! What, other than the blatantly obvious, does that do? Is some one going to get their arse slapped? Do I have to have a reason? Is it 3 strikes and you're out? Because frankly, despite some badly disguised attempts at humour, some of you are into 7 or 8 pops at making Digger cry. If I cry about a post, is that offensive enough to get it removed?

I'm in tears that I'm sad enough to care. Look what you all did. I hope you're satisfied.

John, there is no way you can go back to British Columbia before I've been there the first time! OK, I tell you what, I'll start up the fund if my ticket comes out of the money first, ok?

And as a footnote, beware Auntie Stella. She might look very nice and everything on the surface, but deep down she's an evil creation who will make you chat up women who'd be beter off on a lead, and take on guys who are obviously twice or three times the size of you. And trained in martial arts. Just a warning, as there may be some younger YDers for whom there's still hope...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts