YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
wibble
11,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Hey guys, here i am, sat in an internet cafe while the rest of them sit drinking beer in a bar accross the road.  Sods, but hey, its a hard life!  Me and Mary are decked out in Bunny ears, just for the hell of it.  Oh yeah, and Paul has remembered his fins every time so far!
We arrived to a shower and a soggy arse in an open top jeep, which some people drive like they are in wacky races - jeeezus.
We soon found that two jeeps for 10 people with 2 12l tanks was pretty undooable, so 2 more jeeps later, we have the YD convoy.
We dived Chikewwa point with the fantastic Pierre as our guide, seeing the Rozi covered in fish (and we have video showing that Paul dont like Barracuda.....).  I came up with 20 bar!  oops.  Blue water and loads of fish, plus now i have major sunburn on my arms and feet due to it being cloudy this morning and sunny later.
We dived off a WW2 torpedo boat today around Comino, into the caves and saw some octopus and fed the fish with bread.  I think we are doing the imperial eagle tomorrow.

The villa is nice, if a little old fashioned in its furnishings, but we dont spend too much time there really.

So, stay tuned for the next installment of YD on tour aka "Badgers on Tour".

We intend to get very very drunk and to take advantage of nitrox to make us feel better in the morning!  mwahahahah.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>porg,
glad to hear your enjoying the trip and the beer has found its rightfull place,the reason nitrox exists.

enjoy,cheers
barrie

·
Not as tall in real life
4,059 Posts
Imported post

I just knew you would not be able to stay away

Hope you all have a great time and make sure everyone comes back safely (liver damage is permitted  
)

Daz

P.S  Don't forget the trip report on your return.

·
Team Starburst
5,275 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#736AFF'>Porg
It is cold and wet here in Bedford and I am not in the slightest bit envious.
Please send photo of the bunny ears
Have a great time

Ian

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>Hello from the Maltese part of the group,

I wanted to add some of mone as well, yesterday we passed a fine day diving and doing some good finds as well. Have to say that I was a bit disappointed by Prog, she is so quiet, I tought she would turn Malta upside down. Has Prog mentioned something about borrowing pee from an other diver due to jelly fish sting? They form a nice group, and are good divers as well

Regards

Pierre

·
Street Cleansing Operative
4,427 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>Jelly fish sting? Sounds like a lame excuse to indulge in yet another of her fetishes!

(Actually Pierre, you're right. It's all a front - she's just a little sweetie really!)

Glad you're all having a grand time.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Imported post

this aint steve
 its dave king but too pissed to remember log in name
well tonight me camdiver steve c and narked at 50  and believe me he is narked at 65 decided to go to maltaqua and we sat there for a while  they thought we were lost but they never bothered coming to see were we were  ok we stayed in the bar next door for 4 hours but we were still there

ps  steve c and john mitchell had all there worldy belongins nicked at anchor bay (popeye village)
 bastards we have to pay excess on the blooody jeep   (300) quid
ok very pissed now
goodnight

·
Registered
58 Posts
Imported post

Oh and by the way, be wary of Pierre as a Dive Guide, we went looking for the xlendi ferry this morning, still haven't found the sodding thing and its 165M long

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#0000FF'>
 have to admit that he is wright...........yes I missed the wreck, but it's not all my fault, diving dry suits, all with ponys, they move like donkeys, very slow...................hehe, just kidding,actually they are very good under water. I never did this wreck from the boat and due to bad weather we didn't anchor where we should have. Today I did first dive with the troop on Farud and was a very good dive, just to give you some details we did from engine room, under and tanks. I hope there will be a better and more detailed trip report............altough my reputation will suffer......but was a great week. PS prog didn't dive today as she was OFFGASSING heavily  

·
Registered
1 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#3BB9FF'>Well Pierre,

Sometime shit happens. I can guarantee to forum as your diving buddy this was the first time that you miss this ‘small’ target (165m long).  

·
Registered
162 Posts
Imported post

You 8uggers!!! You seem to have been blessed with some nice sun shine over there. 5hitt it has been raining every darn weekend, for the last month here in SW Ontario. Pierre, you are really making me jealous of the diving in nice whether. Have the lung fish (= topless babes) been out yet this year?  

Eh that's it in July / Aug I'm off to Cuba!!!
Enjoy

Lawrence

1 - 20 of 62 Posts