YD Scuba Diving Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
www.finingaround.co.uk
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've been absent from here for the last month or so and it is because I've been busy reviewing my website, bringing it up to date with all the products and courses I'm able to offer, and also doing my best to hide my dsylexia by removing the 473 spelling or gramatical mistakes!

Take a look and any constructive feed back would be most welcome via PM or you could of course buy somthing or book a course :)

Fin

·
Registered
8,035 Posts
Hi Fin,

Lots on offer on your site! Looks good.

Minor fix needed. Noticed that the RescuEAN links on the front page and the links page don't work. They try to open the page "http://www.finingaround.co.uk/www.rescuean.com"

Si

·
www.finingaround.co.uk
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I still wonder about the website's name, Finbar - should it not be 'Finning' rather than 'Fining'? Fining sounds like you're handing out spot fines...
Both names now direct to same site, Thanks

Fin

And surely offering diver training is like issuing a fine? No one actually beleives the once you've got all your gear all you have to pay for is the air line they?

·
www.finingaround.co.uk
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
<p>Just throw Xenu at it ("or get a web professional on the case" - sorry!) - I'm seeing 3 or 4 broken links at the moment, one RescueEAN one still...</p>
<p> </p>
<p>D.</p>
Think there all fixed now, except the code from Skype and some strange error on the contact page. thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts