YD Scuba Diving Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Artist formerly known as 'Kirky'
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported post

OK - for all you clever computer/net folk - where is the best place to buy some web space - I want to put together a website of my diving pics and I`m getting close to using up the freebie space from my ISP

·
Registered
545 Posts
Imported post

Got the same prob myself Kirky...
Im just starting to cut back on the quality of my pics and get the other 1/2 to work..
So Im quite interested myself..
So come on folks " Fess Up"
Steve

·
Registered
575 Posts
Imported post

<font color='#000080'>I use Greenreef for my Seadart site.
They take care of everything, I just do the updates.
Any probs and they are onto it.

www.greenreef.co.uk

·
Registered
223 Posts
Imported post

Send an email to my friend, Jon:  [email protected]

If you let him know what you're after, he'll be able to help you out and give you a quote (do say that Lesley gave you his contact details).  He's very helpful and can get great domain names too.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Imported post

Kirky/Steve

I run GreenReef, as mentioned by Seadart Bob. You want some web space, no problem.
I can set you up some web space and get you a domain name.
Comes with complete site statistics, email, Internet dial-up (if you need it) full ftp access (lets you transfer files etc), in fact far to much to mention here.
I also have several pre-designed websites, one that comes with a built in web gallery which may be of use for your diving pics.

Drop me a line and I'll give you all the techie info etc and that all important cost (don't worry I know how us divers prefer to spend our hard earned on kit, so special discount for YD members...<Accountant has just fainted>...):D [email protected]

Cheers

Mark

1 - 6 of 6 Posts